Accessibility for Productivity in the Workplace
With a principal focus on disability, Breen & Associates develops and delivers a wide variety of supports for organizations that wish to develop an inclusive workforce. We have a proven track record in changing perceptions, providing needed tools and resources, and creating measurable changes in workforce representation rates of people with disabilities. These successes demonstrate the experience and commitment that our team brings to each new opportunity to create a more inclusive workplace.
Within the area of “Employment & Disability”, members of our team have:
- developed successful strategies for increasing the representation of persons with disabilities within governments,
- facilitated focus groups as strategic program development tools,
- created forums for employees with disabilities,
- developed skill-enhancement training programs,
- provided individual and group counselling opportunities,
- developed addictions management programs,
- designed and delivered a variety of workshops to address attitudinal, performance and management issues associated with employees with disabilities.