Informed Advisory Services
Research projects have included mandates to determine program viability, cost/benefit analyses, program evaluations, and employee and community perceptions. Data gathering tools and strategies range through quantitative and qualitative formats, and variously include focus groups, surveys and questionnaires, and data trend analyses.
- Community and organizational needs studies
- Housing needs for adults with Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Employment training for older workers, people with disabilities, and youth
- Disability Employment Strategy, supporting community development and return to work
- Inclusive education and effective personalized learning environments